1. Studio City's E.M. Fredric has her second short "Shorty & Morty," Hollywood's most extraordinary homeless couple, is slated to appear
in Melbourne's Comfy Short Film Festival today. Click here for more information.
2. The opening of Daydreamer Boutique will be Thursday night at 4377 Tujunga Ave. Click here for more information.
3. The Nest full-time Jewish infant and toddler daycare at the Adat Ari El Early Childhood Center in Valley Village opened, and it's program is serving
children between the ages of six weeks to 2 years old. Click here for more information.
4. There are vacant seats on the Studio City Neighborhood Council full board and its committees. Click here for more information on how to get involved.
5. Flam's Lock and Key in Sherman Oaks will be celebrating 60 years in business with a celebration on Oct. 24. Click here for more information.
Know of something important coming up this week in Studio City? Make sure to post it to the events calendar and the announcements board. Also, shoot an email to email@example.com.