1. Celebrate Halloween at Up Flying Yoga at 7:30 p.m. and learn the choreography to the number one music videos of all time, Michael Jackson's "Thriller." Click here for more details.
2. There's a Bollywood cooking class at 6:45 p.m. at Cook LA. Click here for costs and additional details.
3. Arab-American stories with Chef Kamal Al-Faqih begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Studio City Public Library. Click here for more information.
4. The San Fernando Valley Veterans Employment Committee is having a job and resource fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Ven Nuys to help veterans that live in the San Fernando
Valley. Click here for more information.
5. Seated yoga with Carol Dickman is at 2:30 p.m. in the Studio City Public Library. Click here for more information.
Know of something important coming up this week in Studio City? Make sure to post it to the events calendar and the announcements board. Also, shoot an email to email@example.com.