The 405 freeway closure doesn't have to put a damper on your weekend. Watch this video and get a few survival tips to avoid the madness!
- Ulises Torres from Metropolis Bikes in North Hollywood, offers his suggestion of breezing through the weekend on 2 wheels instead of 4. Full bike tune-up for $50.
- Be a couch potato by picking up movies from Francis Spratley at in Studio City. Weekend rentals of a non-new release of a mystery, Western, Clint Eastwood, John Waters, Russ Meyer or Ed Wood movie for only 99 cents.
- Check out happy hours like Decoy at the Beverly Garland Hotel for $9 Carmatini's and Cargueritas from 4:40pm until 6:30pm.
- Be daring and get a tattoo from in Studio City. It's 15 percent off all tattoos and piercings if you mention "Carmageddon."
- If you must travel, hop on a bus or the Metro's Red, Orange, or Purple Line for a free weekend ride.