With such fine weather, and the last day of the work week, Patch wanted to know what was on people's minds.
1. Annie Cook, SC resident. Thinking "I want Romney to keep doing exactly what he's doing. Because it's been working out great so far."
2. Patrick Kanehann, 10 year SC resident. Thinking about "Mom's ash scattering."
3. SC resident, no name given. Thinking about this cartoon, "Escaflowne," about a kid who is supposed to be a king.
4. Paul Levine, owner of Laurel Canyon News. "Thinking about my wife's birthday; such a beautiful day."
5. Mike Pitruzzella, of Sherman Oaks. Thinking, "What am I going to do this weekend?"
6. Jason Centi, of North Hollywood. Thinking, "I wish I was on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland."
7. Danny Vasquez, employee at Pepe's NY Pizza. "Thinking about putting a plate away."
8. Brittany Casey, employee at Suburbia Salon. Thinking about "Coffee."
9. Mike Barbeau, SC resident. Thinking, "It's nice to enjoy a beer and friendly company on an outside patio. Instead of working."
10. C. J. Suchovsky, visiting SC. Thinking about "growing up (slowly) and raising a family."