still lives in her compound in Beverly Hills with Brad Pitt and all their six children, but she’s shopping here in Studio City, perhaps because it is less paparazzi-filled.
Yet, she does get recognized, and she does get followed. This week, she was at with the oldest of her children, and Pax was hitching a ride along the side of the cart while mom was pushing. She had on a smart black suit and Pax was wearing a cell phone holster. Guess that 7-year-old has his own phone! . . . .
was out bowling this week at , and last week, his brotherwas shaking up the lanes at the alley. Photographers were outside bugging both of them with silly questions about girlfriends.
Also, this week, Joe picked up some Joe (coffee that is) among other things at the local and one celebrity website CeleBuzz reported: “The singer shows off his biceps by power-lifting two Trader Joe’s bags while wearing a fitted black tee, faded denim and stylin’ soul patch.” Joe lives in Studio City, Nick lives nearby in Toluca Lake.
(See the videos we’ve collected in the video section of our photo gallery under the photos on the right.)
Nick is a good bowler, according to reports, but Joe needs to improve his game . . .
QUICK STOP SPOTS . . .
- stops in for sushi at this past Monday night. She didn’t go for her regular run this week.
- pops in a this week wearing vintage washed denim and sky-high gladiator heels.
- Twilight starlet was seen this past Tuesday leaving the gym in Studio City—again (sigh!) She's working out pretty intensely (seen there three times a week, and reports are that she dropped some poundage, and is looking sleek), and she loves the workout there so much she's bringing her celeb friends.
- wore a striped cardigan when shopping for some grub at a health food store.
- Conor Duffy (of Superhero, Conundrum, Abduction, Let ‘Em Eat Cake) and his wife Emily Helfgott bought a three-bedroom, three-bath home in The Donas subdivision.
(See more video and photos in the photo gallery above right.)
And don't forget to see the stars of the future at:
* Walter Reed's