, whose real address and the address for his fanmail are both in Studio City, actually performed locally, too recently. The cute blond mop-head performed at the charity recently with the likes of the Eagles and other greats for charity (see the photo gallery above), and he then went on tour around the world. A la , though, poor Cody was egged on stage in Australia this weekend. He was singing a song at a shopping center when the eggs came flying but he went on with his act as young girls screamed. . . .
On stage at the on the set of Entertainment Tonight, lots of tears were shed recently when Mary Hart said good-bye after 29 years (she had four up on Oprah!) Her co-hosts came out of the woodwork—Rob Weller, Bob Goen, John Tesh and current E.T.co-host Mark Steines. They were all there to offer memories, hugs and kisses among the balloons and champagne. . . .
Where are ’s kids? Well, they’re sneaking over to Studio City from their home with grandma in Encino. Sure, people have seen them a lot and even camped out in front of the house on Havenhurst, and the Gelson’s down the block that Mama Jackson shops at all the time. (That’s also the house that Michael had a mini-zoo with Bubbles before he moved to Neverland.) But, now the kids are growing up, and they’re realizing how cool Studio City is.
Check out the two video above. Prince Michael is grabbing a (the one at Vineland Avenue and Ventura Boulevard) and scorning the person taking a video of him, saying, “Paparazzi” rather disparagingly. The person who took the YouTube and put it up answered, “I’m not paparazzi.”
Then, all three, Blanket, Prince Michael and Paris, went for Frappuccinos atthis past Tuesday along with their nanny and bodyguard. See the video above of the brother and sister, Prince and Paris were wearing large medals and necklaces and an atomic symbol. They were wearing Shambhala bead bracelets. All of them attendin Sherman Oaks not far away. . . . Click here for the x17online.com video and photos.
HOT TOP SPOTS
- Click here for photos of coming out of her workout in Studio City at a private gym. . . .
- Rose McGowan was seen going to a yoga class (see photo gallery) . . .
- This past week, Idol host confirmed that was going to shoot her music video for her new single, Love You Like A Lovesong in a Studio City studio. . . .
- , who doesn’t live too far from his sister Maggie in Studio City (and she’s married to Peter Sarsgaard), popped into a karate class in Studio City (the same one that and his son go), and he was smiling nicely when the shutterbugs followed him. He’s looking really scruffy with a buzz cut for his policeman’s role in the upcoming movie End of Watch. . . .
- Selma Blair went shopping in Studio City this weekend and showed off her baby bump . . .
- was caught loading the family car for a seemingly long road trip this weekend in Studio City . . .
- was full of fun when she attended the Spirit of Life awards recently at Universal Studios, and at one point took the microphone and started giving her own impromptu Universal backlot tour, making up stuff if she didn’t really know it, but it was funny.
Also on that tour were two of Mr. Studio City’s favorite celebs, Camryn Manheim and . Local resident Ricki (practically my neighbor), is looking at coming back to the talk show world now that Oprah has left it. Ricki had such a successful show, but everything was eclipsed by the Big O for so long . . .
Finally, this is funny. John Krasinski from The Office was walking out of a restaurant () this week, and a young male fan (and wanna-be actor) ran across Ventura Boulevard to get pictures and an autograph of his favorite star (some of this made Twitter). Turns out John had a serious case of the hiccups and could barely smile, much less talk to the guy, but tried posing anyway, each face more contorted than the other. The fan was so accommodating to the hiccups that he deleted the photos from his camera and just kept the signed napkin. Krasinski who has a new Muppet Movie coming out soon, thanked the fan and said he hoped to return the favor some day. It’s surprising the fan didn’t scare the hiccups away!