Learn about real cowboys, pioneer families, movie television and recording stars, the Spanish conquest, Mexican ranchos, great steam trains, vast ranches and orchards, land barons, wars, architecture, and much more!
Additional tour highlights include:
- Amelia Earhart Statue
- Amelia Earhart Library (1928)
- El Portal Theatre (1926)
- St. Paul's First Lutheran Church
- NoHo Arts District
- NoHo Fire Station #60
- Lankershim Arts Center (1939) (S. Charles Lee, architect)
- So. Pacific Railroad Depot (1886)
- Commonwealth Savings & Loan Building
- Weddington Family History
- North Hollywood Masonic Temple Lodge 542
- Security Trust and Savings Bank (1924)
- Lankershim Elementary School (Marilyn Monroe attended)
RSVP: 1-818-347-9665 or email at events@theMuseumSFV.org. Please leave name, address and phone number
Cost: $10 per person suggested donation; Okay to pay on site or at www.theMuseumSFV.org
Pay in advance with credit card or PayPal. Go to the site, then Events-Tours-Donate button.
Parking: Street and metered parking in area
Thanks to Sponsors Universal City/North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
All tour attendees will receive a copy of the NEW Historic Walking Tour booklet.