Poor , he keeps sticking his foot in it, and then in his mouth. Not only during interviews for the latest Transformers movie is he talking about present girlfriends (and their disastrous consequences), but he won’t keep quiet about past girlfriends either.
Seated during an interview at in Studio City, the now beefy LaBeouf talked about his former co-star and confirmed long-held speculation that the two of them had something going on during th first two movies. That’s perhaps why she didn’t sign on for the third movie that’s just out, but realize she was also getting married or had already married and the couple settled down for some domestic tranquility in Studio City.
Now the question on everyone’s mind is when the Transformers twosome were actually fooling around and whether it was coinciding with Fox’s relationship with Green. Of course, Shia is hemming and hawing and shutting up a bit more . . .
Then, he trashes another Studio City starlet having just had a brief romance with He went on to tell reporters that his date with her was miserable and they probably won’t see each other again. “Probably the worst date either of us ever had,” he detailed to Details . . .
Meanwhile, 23-year-old went through the clothing shops in Studio City with her mom this past week and found a rocking pair of widelegger jeans that she wore home and preened before the paparazzi.
Hilary had a fantastically wild pair of earrings, as well as a neat pair of jeans, and a pair of shoes that even her mother liked a lot. Then, she and her mom Susan walked over to for lunch . . .
's kids could be prepping for an acting career. Blanket, Prince and Paris were all spotted camping it up at an acting school in Studio City, and they look rather animated in the exclusive photos by X17 Online (click here.) . . .
Seen Around the Week in The S.C.
* Monday. grabbed some lunch in Studio City.
* Wednesday. picked up some new togs in Studio City who knows, may be setting some fashion trends with these new Azetec prints she’s found. The colorful clothing caught some attention as the reality show queen window-shopped along Ventura Boulevard in a dark pair of Aviators and a pair of gladiators. She’s creating S.C.-chic. . . . .
* Also, was caught Wednesday looking for baby gifts at the Juvenile Shop in Studio City, see more photos at http://goo.gl/fb/81ptn
* Thursday. needed a day off it seems and so her children was out walking around Studio City with their nanny. According to reports, carried a pair ofcards and was waving an American flag, and still wearing the cast he got after breaking his arm falling off a counter at their local house.
* Friday. popped into the in Studio City and was so delighted about her new hairdo she tweeted, “Just had a fab blowout@thedrybar in Studio City! Hair Gods!”
* Saturday. loves his i. He went there for a burger with friends last Friday (see video above), then this past weekend he was seen smooching with another local gal , calling for another potential couples alert.
Hottest Thing To Do: Go to the lot for fireworks. It’s cool, it’s fun, it’s community. o.
Also, Lao Tizer will perform in two shows Wednesday, July 6 at 9 pm and 11 pm. at the
Hottest Spot to Sup: Have you every tried real true grass-fed Argentine beef? Go to!