plays the fool opposite on (and previously to Sherman Oaks resident , but he’s no fool in real life. The comic actor bought a beautiful home in the Colfax Meadows area of the Studio City flats that’s 7,000 square feet. He walks his two small dog—pretty much unnoticed (except the shots we have above)—in the neighborhood and is having some work done on it. Cryer, his wife Lisa Joyner and their daughter Daisy were all at the recently having breakfast and stocking up on fresh vegetables. . . .
, the Oscar winner for The Blind Side, and recently in the Guinness Book of Records as the most-paid actress of all time, is looking local for a pre-school for her adopted son: Louis Bardo Bullock. The school begged us not to name it (but it’s listed in our Studio City Patch listings), but the actress checked out the school on Friday before Thanksgiving holidays started (see photo in the gallery above). . . .
loves to shop and hang around Studio City, but she’s having more and more trouble (like everyone else) finding a parking spot. See photos above of her trying to navigate the parking meter while photographers are taking her picture. Loveand lived for a time at the Oakwood Apartments on Barham. . . .
What did some of the stars do locally after their Thanksgiving feast?
• and his daughter helped and Los Angeles Mayor at the Midnight Mission on Thanksgiving Day. Ed sent out Twitter photos about it, and the next day encouraged people to go to his favorite small business.
- —who is still split from her Disney beau who lives nearby—was out with friends the whole day ony along the shops on Ventura Boulevard, forget the malls. She wasn’t with her new boyfriend either, (maybe she’s shopping for him). Most of their shopping stash came from Wasteland. Vanessa also went out Saturday for a new exercise routine at her favorite workout place along Ventura Boulevard. (See photos in the gallery above.)
- Singer/actress Aubrey O'Day (who is newly red-headed) and Trevor, a TMZ cameraman (see photos in the gallery) were seen together having lunch at in Studio City with her dog.
- On the Tuesday before Turkey Day, was out running errands and lunching in Studio City. She just got back from Australia where she’s filming The Great Gatsby with and Tobey Maguire. (See photos of her in the polka dotted Madewell sweater in the photo gallery above.)
- A new early Christmas bundle of love came to one local actress and model (and no, it wasn’t a ). and her husband Josh Kelley stop by the Sherman Oaks Veterinary Group to pick up one of the the two new Shepherd mix puppies the couple recently adopted from Coastal German Shepherd Rescue. Heigl is shown in the photo gallery carrying her new puppy to the car.
- Funny guyfilled up his car with groceries after shopping at .
- Down the block, former Saturday Night Live star Garrett Morris was buying a bag of groceries at.
- Local boytook his local resident gal pal to Texas to celebrate Turkey Day. Then, they went to see Studio City neighbor star in a hot sex scene with in as part of the Twilight series. Justin also took a recent stop to the top of the Empire State Building on Nov. 18 (see his smiling face in the photo gallery). . . .
Studio City’s is all around the world signing his new book "Shatner Rules: Your Key to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World at Large"—see some of the photos above of him signing fan stuff—and like Justin Bieber is a native of Canada where they celebrate Thanksgiving in October. Shatner made some fun news by filming a warning about frying your own turkey (and saying he’s burned himself and almost burned his house down, which made some of his hills neighbors nervous!) Then, he got in a verbal sparring match with Carrie Fisher by saying Star Trek is better than Star Wars. See clips above of Shatner on CNN by clicking here. . . .
Hills actress has had a very public on-again off-again relationship with her BMX biker boyfriend Corey Bohan. But, they seemed to be very happy and going strong after a night of bowling at recently. (See a picture of the couple above.) Audrina turned heads and set fans all a-Twitter when she work a very low-cut dress (described by some as “dangerously low-cut”) at the recent American Music Awards, held at Nokia Theatre. There wer no reported wardrobe malfunctions.
How very exciting. Monty Python great Eric Idle and composer John Du Prez were at this week recording together again. (See photo in the gallery) The duo wrote the score for Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life and A Fish Called Wanda as well as the stage musical Spamalot.
Also seen in The S.C. . . .
*was seen hanging out recently at the and was talking to fans about the best strawberries at the market. Some of the fans Tweeted their thanks. Morales received some note earlier this year for his little-seen film (that was well-received at the film festival circuit) Gun Hill Road which deals with the struggles of an affair, teenage sexuality and family stability . . .
* is caught in Studio City getting into her car after getting her daily workout in her favorite gym. . . .
* Pop star Midge Ure from Ultra Vox was taping at Studio City Sound. . . .
* Babe pig farmer was dining at where he can be seen almost weekly . . .
Have you seen a celeb? Tell us in the COMMENTS below or upload your photos!