Every once in awhile a clothing emergency pops up, typically as you are rushing out the door. At Flair Cleaners, we found these gems to be very helpful and think you will, too!
· Fix a last-minute fallen hem by using masking tape to hold up the fold temporarily.
· Tighten a loose button by peeling away the paper from a twist tie and inserting the wire through the button and fabric, then twist.
· Fight static by running your hands over a new dryer sheet then lightly patting down the charged-up fabric.
· Fix a stuck zipper by rubbing pencil lead or a bar of soap on the zipper's teeth.
· Fix a pull in your sweater by using a pin to push snagged yarns back through.
For more information, to find a location near you, or to sign up for coupons via our newsletter, visit http://www.flaircleaners.com/ or find us on Facebook.