The contributions will be delivered to the Helping Hands for the Blind, St. Vincent de Paul’s Thrift Store, and National Council of Jewish Women Thrift Shop.
Flair associates will provide receipts for tax purposes. Southern California donors can find their closest Flair location at www.FlairCleaners.com or on Facebook.
“We are proud to continue this important tradition,” said owner Gary Futterman. “Since we started the Holiday Clothing and Shoe Drive 11 years ago, our customers have really gotten into the spirit of giving, and each year more and more clothing is donated. Everyone is welcome to drop off items to share.”
The following tips will help donors make a difference simply by participating in Flair’s drive.
1. When going through your clothes and shoes, consider what might be better used by others in need.
2. Check to be sure pockets are empty.
3. Be certain clothing and shoes are gently used, in good condition, and still wearable; not ready to be discarded.
4. Items needed most include jeans and other denim items, shoes, and professional clothing.
5. Look for accessories as well as clothes and shoes, like gloves, purses, hats, scarves and belts.
Since 1958, Flair Cleaners, a family-owned business, has delivered on its promise to provide exceptional quality and personal service that brings new "life" into our clients’ wardrobes and home accessories. With five locations – Burbank, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, Studio City, and Valencia – Flair Cleaners has earned a reputation as a trusted pillar of the community through its family’s commitment to eco-friendly cleaning, contributions to education, veterans, and charity organizations, exceptional customer service, and outstanding quality that helps customers look their best. For more information on Flair Cleaners, its community service or its green environmental practices and awards, visit www.FlairCleaners.com, or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/flairdrycleaners.