According to The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration,
Americans have just lived through the hottest 12 months ever recorded!
Keep cool with Juiceology®
1. Grab some friends and head to the beach for a dip in the ocean, make sure to drive over with the top down to feel the refreshing air
2. Be a kid again!
•Have a water balloon toss
•Pick-up some water guns from your local drugstore and have a water fight
•Run through the sprinklers in your bathing suit
•Buy a kiddie-pool for the front yard and spend the afternoon hanging out in the water
3. Make your own ice-blended with peach-mango Juiceology®; add a banana or frozen fruit for an energizing home-made smoothie complete with whole grains and fiber!
4. Take a surfing lesson and enjoy the salt water splashing on your body
5. Invite friends over for a Memorial Day BBQ and pool day; keep cool with plenty pome-blue-cran Juiceology® Superjuice to quench your thirst
6. Get wet and wild by heading to a water park. For a list of some of some of the top parks visit
7. Mix blueberry acai Juiceology® with peach-mango Juiceology® and serve over ice to create your own unique flavor
8. Take a cold shower; conserve energy and water by putting on a swimsuit and showering with a friend!
9. Make homemade Popsicles with 100% natural concord grape
Juiceology®. Check out these fun Popsicle molds!
10. Go to an indoor mall and escape the heat; just be sure to have some Juiceology® on hand to keep healthy and hydrated as you shop til you drop!
The Juiceology® experience goes beyond a mere quencher or refreshment; Juiceology® is a delicious, subtly complex blend of natural ingredients: fresh purées, juices, and whole grain extracts with no artificials or preservatives.
Every bottle of Juiceology® has zero fat and 18 grams of whole grain. This 100% natural Superjuice delivers 20% of the recommended daily intake of fiber per bottle. Juiceology’s® unique ingredients support a healthy heart and digestive system in addition to promoting lower cholesterol levels.
Juiceology® is now available in Southern California through major grocery stores including Ralphs, Gelson’s, Bristol Farms and some CVS.
For more information about Juiceology and/or Daklen, please visit their website:
Public relations contact: email@example.com