Whether from fear, insecurity, laziness, or other restrictive excuses, delete “no” from your vocabulary and replace it with a celebratory “yes.”
Give yourself the gift of receiving the multitude of treasures that await you when you’re willing to take a leap of faith.
You have the power, strength, and courage to bring to the surface the brilliance, love, and light that exists within, making you extremely attractive and alluring to the opposite sex.
Reveal the side of you that craves new adventures, resulting in the opportunity to soar physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Elicit the innocent, pure, simple, youthful, confident, trusting part of you, welcoming the many experiences the universe has in store.
A “no” will keep you stuck. A “yes” will raise your spirits, boost your morale, jack up your esteem, and stimulate your psyche.
Here’s your chance to change and become the best possible partner, lover, boyfriend/girlfriend, man/woman you were meant to be.
Consent to a New Year overflowing with magical miracles and fulfilling relationships beyond what you could ever imagine.
Start by saying yes to attending a social soiree even if and especially when you’re feeling apprehensive, appalled, apathetic, anxious, angst-ridden, unmotivated, unenthusiastic, uninterested, unsure, and/or unstable.
Leave go of limiting beliefs such as I have no time, money, or incentive; the right clothes, hair style, or personality.
Release inhibiting thoughts, e.g. I’m not good-looking, thin, rich, smart, funny, cool, charming, sexy enough; or He/She’s not good-looking, thin, rich, smart, funny, cool, charming, sexy enough.
Abandon preconceived notions of the perfect mate and remain open to a surprising match.
Surrender your sullied and soiled perception of passion and affection. Stay amenable to an unexpected, unforeseen, out of the blue bonding, producing a meaningful and long lasting liaison.
Discard former ideas of what your soulmate must look, act, talk, or walk like and you’ll be amazed at who you may allure.
Practice your freshly found stance at one or more of the following local events:
1) Saturday, January 25, 7pm, Howl at the Moon, Universal Citywalk, Dueling Pianos Free Concert promoted by LA Free Concerts Meetup Group
2) Tuesday, January 28, 10pm-12M, Live at the Oyster House, 12246 Moorpark, Studio City, 91604, Bob Sheppard, brilliant world renowned saxophonist and special guests, No Cover
3) Thursday, January 30, 7-10:30pm, Mediterranean Bar & Grill, 16101 Ventura Blvd, Encino, 91436, Dr. Dan’s Dance Party, Smokin’ Hot DJ and Complimentary Appetizers
4) Saturday, February 8, 8pm-12M, Rookie’s Super Unlock Dance Party, Green Street Hotel, Romanesque Ballroom, 50 E. Green St., Old Town Pasadena, $20 Cash at the door(worth its weight in gold). Includes light supper and dessert buffet, dancin’ the night away to an incredible rockin’ DJ, lock and key ice breaker, reflexology, psychics, card readings, raffle, prizes. More at supersinglemixers.com
5) Friday, February 14, 6:30-7:30pm, Jazz for Justice Free Benefit Performance, Sherman Oaks Galleria Central Courtyard, Dance and Rise to Help End Violence Against Women and Children, Info at onebillionrising.org
6) Saturday, February 15, 7:30-11pm, Valentine’s Dinner Dance, Stephen S. Wise Temple’s Zeldin-Hershenson Hall, 15500 Stephen S. Wise Dr. LA 90077. Over 150 expected. $25.00 cash at the door. Includes complete dinner: Baked Chicken, Veggies, Rice, Tossed Salad, Fresh Cut Fruit; Beverage Bar: Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Coffee, Teas; Dessert: Chocolate Cake, Ice Cream, Cookies. Dance your ass off on a huge floor to a live band playing hits of the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s. Contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.