Comedienne Wendy Liebman, of Studio City, had a few additional thoughts about her dogs:
* My dogs' feet smell like corn chips.
* Sometimes I look at my dog and I think, "God I wish you could drive."
* I have decided to sit on my front stoop with a really long leash, and let my dogs walk themselves around the neighborhood.
* I can't say the word "walk" around my dogs because they go beserk! So I say "amble" instead.
* My dogs switch places at least 10 times a day. It's like The Changing of the Dogs.
* Why does my dog insist on putting his paw in the water bowl while he's drinking?
*My dog is allergic to himself.
*I have never had a problem with the paparazzi, but my dog follows my every step.
*Dragging their butt across the floor should be a sport in the Dog Olympics.
*My dogs are mirrors for the real moi.
*I wonder if my dogs think they are in a different house when I bring them in through the back door.
*I hope it rains today.
*My dogs need a bath.
*My dogs walk me.
*Pets are just animals that we choose to feed.
*My dog is sleeping and humming the theme song from Good Times.
* My dogs have morning breath. At night.My dog is very thoughtful.
*They mark their territory, but they use orange traffic cones.
*My dogs just keep getting fatter and I don't know how, like Hurley on Lost.
*My dogs shed so much I'm just going to vacuum them.
*My dogs are much different in private than they are in public.
*Reason #2 my dogs don't drive: Too lazy to study for the written test.
*My dogs need a therapist. (Or a catalyst.)
*My dog needs Spanx.
* I am literally downward facing dogs.I worship dog.
*My dog is so fat I'm gonna ride him to the store to save gas.
*I am so in love with my dogs I don't want to leave the house.
*My dogs smell like dogs.I need to go to Over-Feed-My-Dogs Anonymous.
*My dog has a really keen sense of smell, except when it comes to himself.
*My dogs are trying to poison me with their gases.I just saw a kid on a leash, and a dog in a crib
*.I think there should be a talent portion of the Westminster Dog Show.
*I love when my dogs lick my face, but not when a person does it
*My dog is watching himself in the mirror. (Who can blame him he's so cute?!)
*I read that dogs don't mind the rain--it's the sound that they're scared of.I'm carting my dog around in my purse. It's more like a duffel bag.