Dr. Bruce Goldberg says he is the leading researcher and writer of actual time travelers and the most prolific author about the phenomenon. He is also a dentist.
“And so I drill into the past and the future,” he said at a recent lecture in Studio City, eliciting the expected groans.
Peppered with a series of groan-worthy jokes like that, Goldberg spoke to a full house of interested people at the meeting at the in Studio City. Goldberg said he has conducted more than 35,000 past life regressions and future life progressions and has helped thousands of patients. His books, Time Travelers From Our Future and Egypt: An Extraterrestrial And Time Traveler Experiment, are based on time travelers he has interviewed and The Search For Grace, is based on the case history of a woman who solves her murder in a previous life in order to avoid the same fate in her current life.
Goldberg, who lives in Woodland Hills at the other end of the San Fernando Valley, said his research shows that many UFO abductions that take place at secret military bases and on board space craft are not conducted by aliens from our own time, but by humans from our future—called "chrononauts."
They come from between 1,000 and 3,000 years in the future using hyperspace and by mastering the fifth dimension.
Some other tidbits that Goldberg described at the lecture:
* Some “angelic encounters” are really experiences involving time travelers.
*He has worked on 300 time travelers.
* Reptilian time travelers are meaner and they don’t have wings.
* Gray (aliens) are the most experienced at time traveling and can live between 500 and 900 years old.
* Most of the human-looking time travelers are Caucasian “surfer-looking” guys. Time travelers are not from other races generally because they tend to get killed more easily.
*One time traveler named himself “Traksa” because backwards it is “Ask Art” and he said that radio show host Art Bell would help make Goldberg famous.
* “Time travel will happen in 3050”—and don’t believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
* “There are Men in Black like in the movies, “but it will not be Will Smith,” he said.
* “It is a very positive future” and the world doesn’t end in 2012. In fact, he said he will be on the radio and have a good laugh on Dec. 21, 2012.
Goldberg talked about the first time he experienced teleportation from a cold winter in Baltimore to a warm beach where he met a woman. It was in December in 1985 and he returned back to his apartment with sand in his shoes.
He has written 21 books and appeared on Oprah Winfrey’s show, Montel Williams, Jerry Springer and George Noory’s “Coast to Coast” radio show.
On Tuesday night, (Nov. 14) is speaking about abductees and research he has done on 900 hypnotic regressions. Non-members are asked to pay $15 and this month there will be a turkey give-away.