Watching the Super Bowl requires a steady flow of tasty, delicious food to snack on! Whether you watch or just pretend to, you’re going to need yummy finger food to munch on for the duration.
Here are 7 menu suggestions that will leave your Super Bowl fans feeling savorily satisfied! You are guaranteed to be lavished with praise for your culinary talents and creativity and thanks for being mindful of their health!! Everyone Wins!
Super Bowl Touchdown Menu
1) Buffalo-Style Cauliflower “Wings”
2) Veggie Balls with Spinach-Basil Dipping Sauce
3) Ellen’s Easy Marinated & Roasted Portobello Mushrooms
4) Eggplant Satay with Coconut Teriyaki Sauce
5) Spinach Artichoke Dip with White Beans & Cauliflower
6) Debby’s Hummus with Roasted Shallots & Garlic and Arugula
7) Roasted Sweet Potato WedgesFor all of these delicious recipes and more, click on the following link: http://veganamericanprincess.com/touchdown-everyone-wins-super-bowl-menu-7-kick-off-recipes/
Vegan American Princess
• Voted #2 in Skinny Scoop's Top 25 Vegan Blogs of 2013
• Finalist in Best Vegan Blogs of 2103 by Ethical Deals
Pinterest: Vegan American Princess
Click Here to Like us on Facebook
Learning all about living a more vegan lifestyle---food, health, plant-based nutrition, recipes, restaurants, products, beauty, news, ideas---anything related to veganism!